Everything, Everything

Thanks to Zoella Book Club I have read a romantic novel about a girl who cannot go outside and her new neighbour she falls in love with and ...

Thanks to Zoella Book Club I have read a romantic novel about a girl who cannot go outside and her new neighbour she falls in love with and is determined to risk everything for him. The novel is called Everything, Everything and was written by Nicola Yoon.



I know I am not a teenage girl anymore, but this novel was so full of love and imagination and I simply loved it. When I found out about the film I couldn't wait to see it in the cinema. It is not very common, but the film was as great as the novel. The main character Olly is played by Nick Robinson who I adored in Mellisa & Joey, because he was so real and believable and the role of Olly is also perfect for him - he is so cute when he smiles and he seems more adult now and the main female character, Madeline, is played by beautiful Amandla Stenberg. And together, they are awesome!



So, if you love a good romance, can appraise an imagination and love the Little Prince and the sea, you have to watch this film!
Kate




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů