February 2018

Hello there! It has been hell of a month! I have never thought a month can last so long. But seriously, January was much longer than o...

Hello there!


It has been hell of a month! I have never thought a month can last so long. But seriously, January was much longer than other months. I almost transfer money to pay for my rent again...Änd here comes the sad part of this story: I'm still convinced it'is January.
But. Let's start with something else. How is your 2018 going so far? All good? Same old with me, same old. I still have no fkng clue what to do with my life and I'm not sure what my dreams are. I would like to travel more, explore more, be that same crazy me as I was when I was 16, live in a beautiful house with my future dog and my partner (I hope that my current partner will stay with me for let's say... more 20 years or something, but no pressure).
The only missing part in the story of my life is chapter Me & Tons and tons of money & Where to find them (yes, it sounds like a J.K. Rowling book, but I'm pretty sure this chapter will be more absurd and crazier than Fantastic Beasts).



I got used to my new flat and living alone and it's awesome! I know some of you must think I'm freak-living alone at my age and actually loves it, it can't be normal, right? But guess what! I don't care. I am still devoted to this minimalism style and throw away stuff I don't need almost everyday. My wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller and I'm happier and happier. Nobody needs tons of clothes, because as my sister says: you love few pieces and wear them all of the time. And I completely agree.



There is also one thing I found out about myself. I don't enjoy shopping food. I drink lot of milk and cappuccinos and my consumption of milk is unbelievable. I also love fresh vegetable and fruit. So I have to go to shop often and it's definitely not my favourite thing to do, but I have to eat and drink, so I behave as an adult and I go to shop regularly.
And one last piece of information: the winter lasts so long and I'm more than ready for summer (okay, even for spring). I want Sun and hot weather and I think I should definitely live by the sea:-)

All the best,
Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů