EASTER, SNOW AND SO ON

Hello! What are you up to? I am sitting at my desk with a cup of tea by my side and I was thinking about my blog and found out I ha...

Hello!



What are you up to?

I am sitting at my desk with a cup of tea by my side and I was thinking about my blog and found out I haven't published any post lately, so here I am! (I did write some posts, but on my other blog that I am writing with my sister).
Sooo, how are you? Did you enjoy Easter? In the place where I am right now, it snows. Not right now, but from Saturday regularly everyday. It's crazy! The bright side of this fuc**** weather is the fact, that I have plenty of time to read the books. The pile of books on my desk is smaller and I have finished reading WILD by Cheryl Strayed. I was so sure it would be the same as my favourite EAT PRAY LOVE, however, I couldn't be more wrong. In some parts of the book the story was so raw and more than depressing and sad and real and also paintful and sometimes it was combination of all of these. I expected a happy positive story and instead I got a true one and I admire Cheryl. After everything she has been through she is still tough and determined and she goes on. If you like reading, especially a true stories you should give WILD a chance.
The book also confirmed my decision to live with minimum of things.

EASTER


And I would like to share one more thing with you. My favourite part of Easter is Thursday morning. We have a tradition in our country, that on Thurdsday morning you have a Judas for your breakfast. It is a delicious pastry that looks like a rope and symbolizes the rope that Judas hanged himself on. Okay, the background of this story is not exactly nice, but the pastry is so gooood! I bought so many of them and ate them from Thursday to Sunday. Yes, that is how much I love them! And you can buy them just on Easter, so I had to get the most from it!

Before I knew the story I thought it symbolizes one body part of  Judas



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů