My favourite motivational songs

You know, sometimes, you need something to cheer you up. Something to keep you going. For me, these songs are what keeps me going when I fee...

You know, sometimes, you need something to cheer you up. Something to keep you going. For me, these songs are what keeps me going when I feel like today is not the right day.


  •  I have a Dream

A famous speech said by a famous man - Martin Luther King. The man who fought for what he knew was right and who succeeded. 
  • Till I collapse


My #1 workout song. No matter how much it hurts, I will go on. I won't stop. This songs really gets me going. I grab my dumbbells and wourkout the whole time that the song is on. For this reason I have never ever seen the clip, because I only need the lyrics.
  • Když nemůžeš, tak přidej (When you can't, step on it)


A song from a Czech band called MIRAI. Okay, I don't like the clip, but the text is energetic! I have seen this band two times live on a stage and it was incredible! The atmosphere in the club was soo positive and the guys made such a wonderful show!
The text is about not quitting, but keep going. It says: 'The word 'cannot' doesn't exist. You can do it!' So when I feel I need to cheer up, I play this song.
  • The nights



The clip to this song was made by a super cool guy: Rory Kramer. He is also an author of my favourite life motto: Dream. Create. Inspire. He basically shows us how to live our lives to the fullest without wasting a single minute and I love him for it!

Kate

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů