Monday, Spring and What Else

Merry Monday guys! How are you today? Feeling good? It is Monday again and it means the same as every week: fresh new start! What have y...

Merry Monday guys!
How are you today? Feeling good? It is Monday again and it means the same as every week: fresh new start!

What have you been up to at the weekend?

I didn't have to go to work, so after I came home from the cinema on Saturday early morning (more about this in this post) I had a whole weekend only for myself! Yaaaay!
So my weekend started on Saturday at about 9 o'clock when I woke up and found out that my grandparents would come over in a hour or so. Goodbye my morning coffee and reading, hello quick morning stretching and breakfast. Although my weekend didn't start the way I imagined, it turned out well. After my granparents came, we all made lunch together and headed out to get some fresh air and on a walk around local dam. Okay, if I don't count the strong wind, it was perfect!
Then was a coffee time! (The best time of all if you ask me) and before dinner time we said goodbye and they hitted the road again.
Eventhough there was some TV programme on in the evening, I suggested to have a film night with my Mum and she surprisingly said yes, so we watched The theory of everything and we both liked it very much!
On Sunday I was dying... the time changed at night (hello summer time) and I was confused and tired in the morning, because I did sleep an hour less and my brain - and also my body- just couldn't handle it. That is why I had to prepare myself a delicious breakfast and did some proper stretching and started to reading a new book that became part of my book club (I call book club my pile of books that are currently living on my desk). The book is called Crisis in the Cheese Aisle and was written by one of my favourite authors: Robert Fulghum. I have read everything he wrote, apart from this! So of course I had to fix it!

I introduce you my bookclub aka a huge pile of books on my desk.

I love his style, his sense of humour and the way he writes and tells the stories. It is so unique, so readable and in one word: FANTASTIC! If you enjoy reading as much as I do, you have to definitely read some book by him! I guarantee you wont be disappointed!


Then I had lunch, coffee and spent almost the whole afternoon sunbathing and reading Sophie Kinsella's book. And, no kidding, I got sunburnt. In March,... good job, Katie, good job!

So that was my weekend in a shortcut. Hope you had an amazing weekend and have a great and successful week!

Love,
Kate


If you were paying attention during reading, you might have noticed I mentioned stretching more than once. Curious why? On Monday I realised I am not as flexible as I would like to be, so I started to do proper stretching with my favourite fitness instructor Cassey Ho everyday and it hasn't even been a week and I can see some progress already!

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů