Moby Dick and other books

I love books. Especially, I love reading them, but also looking on them and searching just the right one in the bookstore is great. I even g...

I love books. Especially, I love reading them, but also looking on them and searching just the right one in the bookstore is great. I even got my favourite book character tattooed on my leg!


Yesterday I finished reading Moby Dick. After two months of irregular reading, because I read three or more books at that time that I also read. There were parts I struggled with reading and wanted to give the book back to the library, but now, I'm glad I acomplished this mission!
However, Moby Dick isn't the only book I finished reading yesterday. In January I decided to read some books from Sophie Kinsella and to find out if I like her style of wrting. So I started with the Tennis Party, which I liked so much and continued with the Undomestic Goddess which was also great! Her style reminds me of Alexandra Potter, but without the megaic stuff. Sophie (her real name is Madeleine) can drag the readers in the story, so you don't want to stop unless you find out how it will all end and that is exactly what I love about reading. I can live more lives at one time and be part of many adventures.
So if you are looking for something to read I have so many tips for you: if you like classical literature, try Herman Melville and his story about White Whale and if you prefer romantic stories with witty and unexpected situations, choose a book by Sophie Kinsella.

Have a great day,
 Kate

This is also a splendid book!

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů