Weekly Report

Monday New week started with a First Day of Spring! Did you enjoy it? In the afternoon, before work, I went to the town centre with my M...

Monday

New week started with a First Day of Spring! Did you enjoy it? In the afternoon, before work, I went to the town centre with my Mom to help her choose new pair of shoes. Unforutnatelly, she did not choose any, so I took her to je a flower shop and bought her a bunch of Spring flowers and also to me sister. I couldn't think of any other way to celebrate Spring and this made both of them happy, so it was a win-win situation.
In the evening in the cinema where I work, I watched Moonlight, the film that won Oscar this year. Okay, not bad, but definitely not a film for me and LaLaLand was much better!


Tuesday


On Tuesday morning I headed to work and I watched one Czech film for the third time, but I love it so much that I didn't even mind! Then I went home, had lunch, a cup of coffee and headed to a bus station and went to a town nearby where I met my sister. We visited few shops, a library and after that we went to our favourite indian restaurant where we had a meeting with one of her friends that I had never seen before. She works as an accountant and helps us both with a tax return this year, so we invited her to a dinner and I also got to know her and found out she is really kind and funny and in two words: an amazing person!

Wednesday


 I went to the cinema quite early, because there was a speical vernissage of my former art teacher who surprisinly remembered me. There were more people I expected and it also involved singing and eating and drinking wine... And when the teacher was leaving she even got me some roses to thank me for watching over her stuff.

Thursday


To be honest, I woke with the wrong foot that morning. I was tired and a little bit annoyed the whole day without no reason. Just like I said: I simply got up with the wrong foot.
I went to the town centre with my Mom in the afternoon AGAIN, however, she bought a pair of brand new shoes this time! So it was a successful mission! During the day I tried to write some new articles for my other blog that I write with my sis, but I wasn't satisfied with things I wrote down and I wasn't concentrating enough on reading either...Luckily I went to zumba class with my sis in the evening where I forgot about my bad day and got happier.
And to close the day I decided to watch a 2005 film with Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix in the main roles that tells the life story of Johny Cash. The film is called Walk the Line (same as one of his songs).

Friday


Oh hai Friday! The last day of the week before the weekend comes! I wanted to get up all bright and early, but it was more like late and even later. I got my breakfast, stretched myself and I almost forgot! I started to learning Russian and Italian on Duolingo on Tuesday-more exactly at night in the cinema while I was waiting for the last film to end-so I did some Basics and Phrases and I am already studying Lesson 2! It might seem that for a Czech person it's easy to learn Russian, but have you seen their alphabet?
I nthe evening I went to the cinema and saw a beautiful film Demain tout commence (Two is a Family) with Omar Sy, who you might have seen in The Intouchables in 2011. This time he is a party man who finds out he has a daughter and after her mother run away, he is the one who has to look after her. At the end, many people in the cinema were crying, especially women, so if you are a sensitive person you may need some tissues.
And the other film I watched was Mein Blind Date mit dem Leben. My sister came over so we watched it together and it was really funny and of course also sad and romantic, but most of all funny!
So if you don't know which film to watch, you can try these two!


Because the third film ended after midnight I got home on Sunday (by that I mean at about 00:30) and before I went to sleep I also finished reading another book. This time Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg. I know that majority of people have finished reading it like a million years ago. I got the book to my B-day last year and right now I have a really HUGE pile of books on my table and I read like 3 or 4 books at one time and it's chaotic and also confusing, but I cannot help myself. There are so many books I want to read and so little time! So I do my best, but still the pile is getting bigger and bigger!


Have a lovely day!
Love, Kate


P.S: In case you haven't seen my new tattoo on Instagram,
a sneak peek for you:

Do you know the origin of this saying?


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů