John Wick Chapter 2 and Self-love

Yesterday I took myself on a little date to the cinema. I really wanted to see the new film with Keanu Reeves being John Wick again. I saw t...

Yesterday I took myself on a little date to the cinema. I really wanted to see the new film with Keanu Reeves being John Wick again. I saw the first film last week and it was so good, I was curious what will happen in the second film. Due to the fact I didn't know about anyone who would like to see this film (family members aren't fans of these kind of films and my BF didn't see the fisrt film, so it was pointless to even ask him to join me). However, it was awesome even when I shared the film only with myself and my clothes and handbag sitting next to me.
By this article I also want to encourage you to do things you like, even if you have to do them alone. Why not to go out only with yourself? Why not to prepare for you a perfect date and enjoy just your own company? There is no reason to be ashamed, really.


Plot

Basically, John Wick is back though he doesn't want to be. The difference between these two films, at least for me, is huge. First film was one-time action, one revenge and the end. However, the second chapter is full of multi-action, more characters are involved, John uses guns without silencers, we learn about new places and new rules. You may ask if it was good. Well..It was worth it! Definitely. And just one thing: the plot of John Wick Chapter 2 is taking place only 4 days after the ending of the first film! And did you guys know that Keanu Reeves is 52? Unbelievable!



Kate




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů