New week, new tattoo

Merry Wednesday! How are you today? I didn't feel that leaving my bed in the morning is the best decision, because I was so tired and ...

Merry Wednesday!

How are you today? I didn't feel that leaving my bed in the morning is the best decision, because I was so tired and the weather outside was awful, so my bed looked like the perfect place to spend my day in, however, I did get up, had my morning cereal with a cup of tea, did all these things you do in the morning such as dressing up, brushing teeth and and so on and got to work. I wanted to write some articles which is done. Then I prepared myself a little morning snack that included some fruit and of course a cup of coffee made in my cezve (it's a turkish way of making coffee, eventhough Turkey is quite far away from the place I live, I love this method so much, I wished to get a cezve to my birthday and now it's one of my best friends).
And now I am sitting in front of my laptop and writing this little blog post for you. I wanted to publish a new article on my second blog I write with my sister, the one about the Czech Republic (traveltocz), however, the document with my notes and research an everything somehow doesn't work and I cannot open it. On the other hand, I have more time for this blog.



Tattoo, Cuba and ayahuasca


So far this week I got a new tattoo from my very talented and modest boyfriend (you can find his work here: RavenFromTheNorth) and also have been to work where I had an oppurtunity to listen to a traveler's talk about 2 years journey across the world. I sometimes think about how my thoughts are connected to the action.... I thought about trying ayahuasca and visiting Cuba one day, and voilá, he was talking about his experiences with this 'drug' and also about his visit of Cuba, so now I am almost 90% sure I don't want to take part in ayahuasca ritual, because right now, I don't think I am capable of doing it. And secondly, I know for sure, I want to learn spanish.



Plans for this week

And what next? Today I amd going to work in the late afternoon, so I have plenty of time to do whatever I want to and tomorrow I have a date with my friend from college and we are going to have a brunch in a new cafe we haven't been to before. 
I also hope I will see Beauty and the Best this week, because the premiere is tomorow and I am soo curious and excited to see Ema Watson as Belle and also the talking furnite.
And I am on a mission to live my life in more minimalist way, so I tidy up regularly and throw away things I don't need. I somehow feel I own too many things and it's pointless. I have so much clothes and also all these little things you actually don't need. Few days ago I broke my favourite wine glass by mistake, I bought it in Moravia few years ago in my favourite viticulture (their rosé was perfect) and I have never ever used it. I wanted to keep it safe you know...so now it's broken into million tiny pieces and I am not even sorry, because it was my fault, so the saying about CARPE DIEM is true. Don't save things for special occasions, everyday is special occasion! 



Have a lovely day, week and your whole life!

Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů