Weekly Report

Swimming pool, cinema, zumba class, burgers, reading Sophie Kinsella's book on the balcony...these words pretty much sum up my previous ...

Swimming pool, cinema, zumba class, burgers, reading Sophie Kinsella's book on the balcony...these words pretty much sum up my previous week.

Okay, first of all, can we comment on the weather? Because it was amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes, the sun was shinning and I was literally sunbathing in the middle of February on the north of the Czech Republic. Unbelievable!  After lunch, while having my cup of coffee, before I went to work, I grabbed my book and went on to our balcony to do my two favourite things - read and sunbathe!
On Thursday I did not forget to visit my zumba class and I enjoyed it as always! In the evening I came home and watch Fifty shades of Grey, because I couldn't remeber the ending and on Friday I visited my grandma who didn't feel well and also met my Dad. I booked a bowling ahead, so in the evening me, my Dad and also my sister enjoyed an hour of playing bowling and I was really bad. I haven't played for so long and it's not like riding a bike, you can forget how to bowl!
Also, one things that I did and was quite important for me: I definitely quit my part-time job in a cafe, where I worked lately mainly in the shop few days a month before definitely leaving for foreverm probably. Don't get me wrong, I loved this job, but it was also very hard and I am really glad I finally left. After returning the keys I felt relief and peace, which I take as a sign that I make the right decision.



The weekend was a huge relax. I didn't go to work, so I basically did nothing. I watched biathlon, read books, went to whirpool and swimming pool, watched films, drank wine. All these things that I enjoy doing!



Today is Thurdsday early morning and my beginning of the week was painted in the shades of grey. Every morning I went to the cinema, to work, went home for lunch, coffee, and came back in the evening. These three days only confirmed my decision not to have a normal job. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Not a model suitable for me. Sorry world. I am sure I can do it diferently. I was also thinking about my relationship and found out that I am too independent and my partner also. We do kinda same things but separately. For example he travels either alone or with his friends and I do travel with memebrs of my family. I think we both are happy and satisfied, but somehow I'm not sure if we won't become strangers in the future. Where is the line between addiction and independence?

P.S.: Yesterday was also the day I saw Fifty Shades Darker for the sixth time.

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů