50 SHADES DARKER 3 times in a row

Have you seen Fifty shaes darker already? I couldn't resist and with my sis went to a special premiere to the cinema. It was on Thurdsda...

Have you seen Fifty shaes darker already? I couldn't resist and with my sis went to a special premiere to the cinema. It was on Thurdsday evening after zumba lessons we go to together, so it was in a hurry-I came home, had a quick shower, put on some clothes, grab some snack and went to meet my sis and together we hit the road.
I bought the tickets two or three weeks ago and I didn't know, that I will see this film so many times. The cinema I work in doesn't play almost any other films for two weeks! Two weeks guys! But  I really don't mind...
But back to the premiere... I have seen FIFTY SHADES OF GREY twice, maybe even three times, but I can't exactly remember the ending... I haven't read any of the books, so I have to watch the first film again or Ï can also read the books - I will have to think about it. I don't really care what people say about these films, because I love them, I really do. Mr. Grey in not a guy I would fall in love with, because I hate people telling me what to do, however, the story and the thing they have between each other is something I like. I know, you might say it's just another Romeo and Juliet story with weird sex things and yes, it is, and yes you could have written the books and earn a huge sum of money, because obviously, it works. So my question is: why you didn't? Why you didnt' write these books and become rich? I don't like people who say how these films suck and how the story line is poor, and Dakota is bad,... well, she is a worldwide famouse actress, so she can't be that bad, dont you think?
To make this long story short, I have already seen FIFTY SHADES DARKER three times in two days and I will see it three more times and I still like it. Okay, to be hones I was really tired yesterday at midnight while I was sitting in the cinema and watching the film for the second time that day, though I wasnt tired because of the film, but because I wanted to sleep. The film is good. It worths watching! And I almost forget! The soundtrack is pretty awesome!





You Might Also Like

0 komentářů