Photo diary & Instagram account

It's a new week and it means a new report about my weekend. I do not write them regularly, but love sharing my weekends with you. This ...

It's a new week and it means a new report about my weekend. I do not write them regularly, but love sharing my weekends with you.
This weekend was awesome, because for me it started on Friday, so I had time plenty of time to do things I want. First of all, I created an Instagram account, so from now on you can follow me also on Instagram and be mad that I make photos of my meals (I can't help it, it's stronger than me!)


SATURDAY

On Saturday I woke up quite early because I had a rendez-vous with my sister who wanted me to cut her hair.


My Saturday started with cutting my sister's hair. 


In the afternoon I decided its time to sort out my clothes and give away everything I don't need. Well, this is the result.




I am not a fashion blogger or anything, but I was so satisfied with my fishtale braid, I needed to share it with you.


In the evening we had a cup of hot red mulled wine and watched some TV. 

SUNDAY



Starting my Sunday morning healthy before going to local sports centre where I played bedminton with my Dad. For the last two weeks or so, I got used to have a smoothie everyday for breakfast and I love this new habit, really recommend it!


Having an ice-cream after lunch with my Mom and sis. After that we went to a flower shop that is also an oficiall yankee candle shop :-)


This is my 'Hello ice-cream look'.


What I love about this place aside from perfect looking cakes? This map of our town on the wall. It is so cute!


Visiting Yankee Candle shop.



Heaven. 


When I came home I made myself a cup of coffee with milk and started to read a new book. Wild. I know about this book for so long, but I didn't feel it was the right time to read it, until now...

And did my weekend end? We had a film night! I chose a 2016 film with Julie Roberts and George Clooney - Money Monster and I can say it was a good choice!

Have a nice week,
Kate







You Might Also Like

0 komentářů