Weekend in Prague in Photos

It was a perfect weekend! I hope you had a great time during weekend too. I went to Prague (the capital of my home country) with my sister, ...

It was a perfect weekend! I hope you had a great time during weekend too. I went to Prague (the capital of my home country) with my sister, we stayed in an amazing suite thanks to airbnb and had a weekend with a little bit of everything - lunch in a travelers' club, coffee in mamacoffee, pizza and wine on a sofa and also a cultural experience.



The place we stayed in was perfect. Me and my sis, we love when an accomodation has a terrace and this one had not one, not two, but three! This photo shows the best one of them-on the roof from where you can see panorama of Prague!


It was freezing, but it didn't mean we could not spend some time on this roof terrace with a glass of red wine :-)


My first time in mamacofee!


I love her watch! She wanted them so much, so I did a little reaserch and voilá! 


My first time in Hamleys. Incredible! Next time I want to go and have a ride on a carousel and buy a candy-floss! 


I found the perfect cup for my sis in our accomodation! Isn't it adorable?


Our little cosy place in the centre of Prague. I didn't want to leave!


My first BATH BOMB from LUSH. I don't have a bath at home and I was freezing, so we visited LUSH store and bought this Twilight bomb that smelled so nice that the whole suite was covered up in lavender scent! 



Homemade brunch on Sunday morning and final goodbye. 



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů