3650 SQUATS per YEAR

3650 sounds like a huge number, right? Well, on New Year's Day I had an idea, Out of blue, just like that it came on my mind. I like wor...

3650 sounds like a huge number, right? Well, on New Year's Day I had an idea, Out of blue, just like that it came on my mind. I like working out, I really do, but some days I just don't feel that it's a good time and I can think about million exuses why today is not a good day and if I skip few days in a row, it's hard to get back on the road. Do you know what I mean?
However, this year it is, and it will be, different. I do 10 squats a day, everyday, no excuses. I know that if I skip only one day I will have to do 20 squats the next day and trust me, 10 squats per day is not that difficult (I'm 100% sure it's better than 20) and you can do them practically anywhere. So, if you want to challenge yourself and do something good for your body, join me. So far I did 90 squats and it's becoming a normal part of my day, so very soon it will a routine and I will be able to add another exercise.
So wish me luck and if you want to join, write me and I can support you and write you this motivational things I love. (Haha, sometimes I just switch on the Blogilates app on my phone and read through all of this motivational quotes to just simply find motivation and reason for working out, tell me I'm not the only one!)

Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů