Update

Whats' new in my life? Well, the last week was crazy. A week ago I came home in the afternoon and felt terrible. I watched biathlon wit...

Whats' new in my life? Well, the last week was crazy. A week ago I came home in the afternoon and felt terrible. I watched biathlon with a cup of coffee in my hand and didn't feel very well. So I had a nap before the evening zumba class I love to go to every week and when I woke up I realised it is no better. So I grabbed a thermometer and it was clear: I was ill. Still, I didn't lose hope and believed I would be better on Friday morning, well, I wasn't, so I sent a message to my boss to inform her that  wouldn't come to work in the afternoon due to the conditions I was in. 


Luckily, during the weekend I started to feel better! Finally! And I also decided I was alright, so I was. I spent the whole weekend on the sofa, drinking tea all day long, took some pills to lower my temperature and watched biathlon and retro films in the evening with my mom-thank you mom by the way, you were amazing! I felt like a child again. All I was capable of was lying all day and when it was really necessary I walked to the bathroom and my mom took care after me and made me tea and prepared rich onion soup and I should give it back to her and take care after her now when I feel better.
So, what lesson was I supposed to learn? I have no clue. Maybe that life is unpredictable? Or that moms are there for you forever?
The day before I was ill, I saw the new film La la land and was absolutely thrilled! Not only I love Ryan Gosling (who doesn't, right?), but also Ema Stone is perfect and together with the music, dancing and singing it is an amazing experience!

So that is for the last week. Not very new and exciting things hapenned in my life, but the bright side of this all is that I feel fine.

Have a great day!

Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů