It should have been Cash

Going back to your life after illness is tough. I am tired more than usual, cough more often than I would like and I'm too lazy to start...

Going back to your life after illness is tough. I am tired more than usual, cough more often than I would like and I'm too lazy to start working out properly again.


So I'm watching one of my favourite TV series with a blond independent woman playing the main role. It's called MEN IN TREES and I've seen it so many times and still love it! The main plot is about a woman who is a successful writer and is about to get married, but on her business journey to Alaska, she found out her fiance is cheating on her with her friend, so she stayed in Alaska and starts again. And in this series are two main men, Jack and Cash. One of them is the man Marin should be with and the another one is a jerk. Yes, she unfortunately choses Jack, the jerk. So everytime I watch the show again and again, I see more positive features of Cash and more negative of Jack. My sister loves this series too so we have these discussions about Cash and Jack and she totally agree with me which makes me feel I am on the right side. Thanks to this series I also believe that writing is the way, I mean, writing is a real profession and maybe one day, who knows... and one more thing, it also shows me that its' possible to be happy in a small town in the middle of nowhere, so yes, I could live in the town I was born in and be alright.

MANDALAS


As I said, I cough more than I want, I am trying to stay calm and not move more than I have to, so I'm relaxing with colorful pencils and drawing mandalas. It's indeed relaxing and pleasant leisure time activity. While I am drawing I have time to think about everything that comes to my mind and I even think about buying a tattoo machine and learn how to tattoo. For now, it's still an idea, but who knows? If you want to know how I started to think about tattoo, it's very easy: mandalas are unique and perfect for tattoo and every person can desing his/ her own mandala, which would be perfect for me, because I can't draw. So, yes, there are many possibilities, so I can choose and if it doesn't work just move on to another one.


Kate




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů