January and what I am up to

January. It's unbelievable! Many people think that with New Year comes a new opportunity, however, I am still convinced that every day i...

January. It's unbelievable! Many people think that with New Year comes a new opportunity, however, I am still convinced that every day is a new chance, new beginning. Taking this into consideration I don't have any New Year's Resolutions, but I have my all time kind of 'resolutions' which in fact mean I want to live my life fully and do only things I want to do and the things that I enjoy and be grateful for every new morning, saying it shortly: I am trying to enjoy the small things in life!

Nap fix everything (and so does a good film)

So far this year I had a nap, because nap can fix everything, right? I also, for the first time in my life, launched a lampion of happiness! Well, technically not me, but my sis (I gave her one to her birthday) and she needed help, so me and mom were assisting. I also watched two new films: Passengers and Assassin's Creed. I didn't know what to expect from Passengers and it was stunning! Main characters are played by Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence and the plot, scenery and alaso barteneder, all of it is great! And because I have never ever played AC, I feel like I am not the right person to make decisions about this film, since I don't know the original game series.



Books

At the moment I am reading Girl Online On Tour and also Moby Dick. They are completely different types of books, but I love them both! Girl Online is written by my favourite vlogger Zoe Sugg and Moby Dick was mentioned in one episode of The Mentalist and I realised I haven't read it yet. So why not now, right? And sometimes I also read Chicken Soup for The Soul. It's a book full of short stories, some of them are romantic, some of them funny, others are touching and very emotional, but all of them bring you warm feeling in your heart. 


And I almost forgot! For the first time in my life I opened up a bottle of champagne! Huge step for me, small step for normal people.


Have fun,
Kate





You Might Also Like

0 komentářů