Books I love to read again and again

If you are passionate about books, I bet you have some you like to read again and again. For me, these books are: The Little Prince Book...

If you are passionate about books, I bet you have some you like to read again and again. For me, these books are:


The Little Prince


Book number one, for me, is The Little Prince written by Antoine de-Saint Exupéry. As you can see on my body (I love it so much I even got it tattooed on my leg.)


And why do I love The Little Prince so much? It's very simple: the story about The Little Prince is a recipe for a happy life:
  • love as much as you can (the Little Prince loved his Rose more than anything) 
  •  take care of yourself and your surroundings (LP took take of his planet)
  • when you are sad, just be sad and don't pretend, the sadness will go away (LP once watched sunset 44 times, because one loves the sunset when one is so sad)
  •  don't take eveything so seriously (the best thing about LP is his immediacy, adults are often so serious)
  • don't judge others (be more like children, hang out with your friends because you like their personalities, not because they are rich and popular)




Eat Pray Love

This summer I read Eat Pray Love fot the 4th time and I still enjoyed every single page of it. The searching for pleasure, balance and love is something we all do everyday. Liz was so brave to share her story. I even read her other book Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace With Marriage about getting married with Felipe, so I was even more sad when she broke up with Felipe (Jose), because I read not only about thee beginning of their relationship, but also about other important chapters. I know it may sound weird, but I like reading EPL everytime I am not sure what to do next with my life.



Every single book written by Robert Fulghum


I really read all his books. I started with All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten and continued with the rest of them. It was on fire when I lay down on it was the funniest story in the book with the same name and it makes me laugh everytime I recall it. Hold me tight, love me gently was something new, not a series of short stories, but one long story-and of course- it was amazing! Fulghum is my #1 author, his style of writing is witty, readable, honest, kind, sad, happy... it has EVERYTHING!

Anything by Sophie Kinsella except for Shopaholic series




I love a good romantic book. And Sophie Kinsella knows how to write a romantic novel every girl and woman loves to read. I am currently reading Wedding Night and it's funny already. Kinsella somehow can make a good story out of anything. As a reader, you have no idea what will happen next and when you think you know, you realise you don't. It reminds me of a good detective stories, however, instead of finding a killer, you are finding Mr. Right.
One tiny little thing: I do not like shopaholic series, because I don't like the main character, I somehow don't get her and her obsession with clothes and shopping is over the top.

Literally everything by Alexandra Potter


Me and Mr Darcy, Be Careful What You Wish For, Who's That Girl? 
Yes, it started with these books. I remember that the very first book by Alexandra Potter brought my sister. I have no idea how she found out about Alexandra and her fantastic books, but I am glad she did! We finished reading Me and Mr Darcy and immediately brought home another book. You know, there is one special thing about these books: they are literally magical. In every single one of them, some magical happens and it makes the book even more readable!




Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů