October Weekend in Prague

Hello guys! How are you doing? Today is such a lovely day! The sun is shinning, sky is blue and I am drinking a delicious cup of cappuccino...

Hello guys!
How are you doing? Today is such a lovely day! The sun is shinning, sky is blue and I am drinking a delicious cup of cappuccino. Perfection. I am about to share my experiences from previous weekend with you. I was in Prague and the weather was incredibly beautiful from Friday to Sunday, it almost felt like summer, so I had a really great time! And also, the annual Signal Festival took place in Prague, so I visited some places and I liked it. I published some videos on my Instagram account if you want to see them and here are some photos I took.


Installation Juxtaposition inspired by origami. Too ordinary in comparison to others.
Multiverse-3D videomapping about parallel universes. It was good, but not fantastic.
Second Litany.



During the weekend I also visited a newly open shopping centre, one of the biggest in the Czech Republic. It's huge, with almost 300 shops, tasty indian restaurant and millions of people. Welcome to OC Chodov-a new favourite spot of many shopaholics. As it turned out I fell in love with their chandeliers...





I used to love shopping when I was 12 and I felt like Mary-Kate and my friend was Ashley Olsen, my two favourite actresses I adored (and I still do actually). I would go from shop to shop all day long... but now? Online shopping is much better option... However, I met one guy who makes really good stuff and by stuff I mean handbags and clothes and by guy I mean Karl :-)

Karl Lagerfeld 

Bombay Express-great indian restaurant and me (of course) eating with my hands

On Sunday morning we went for a walk. The building in the photo is Basilica of St Peter and St Paul, a neo-Gothic church in Vyšehrad  fortress
And one must-have photo with colorful leaves and with my favourite shoes


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů