Birthday

Dear Diary, today is my 25th birthday. By now I should be all grown-up and have a child/dog/husband or whatever. I don't have any of th...

Dear Diary,
today is my 25th birthday. By now I should be all grown-up and have a child/dog/husband or whatever. I don't have any of these and I still feel like a teenager. You know what they say, getting old is not a choice, but growing up is and I am pretty sure I will never grow up. Anyway, my birthday tradition (since I turned 18) is having a glass of champagne to my birthday breakfast and since I don't go to school I take a day off so I can do whatever I want on my birthday (I really recommend that, because it's your day and you should enjoy it).
First of all I would like to mention this article I wrote last year. It's about my birthday and about my list of resolutions and things I want to learn or do and I surprised myself, because:

  1. first of all, I forgot about that list
  2. despite that I fulfilled almost all of it. Incredible. I can open up a bottle of champagne (but I'm still scared to death), I workout at least twice a week and I visited not one, but two foreign countries this year (Ireland and Bulgaria). Both of them for the very fist time.
  3. I have still no fu***ing clue what I want to do :-)
But back to positive and romantic stuff: it is snowing! First day of snow and it's on my birthday! Fantastic! What is not so fantastic is the cold. I was outside and I was freezing. I am sooo not ready for winter which is sad, because I live in the mountains and the winter time is really wintery here, on the other hand I love these romantic snowy nights when everything is covered in snow and everything looks so peacefully.
I don't have a list of resolution this year, because I feel even more lost than last year (damn it!), I just have an ordinary wish list of things I would like to have/experience/be:

  • perfect life
  • unforgettable moments
  • family around me 
  • love 
  • happy
  • new adventures
  • passion
and that is all. No concrete plans for this year, but I hope I will do well and everything will be just fine. 




Kate





You Might Also Like

0 komentářů