Sunday Blog Post

It's Sunday night and I'm lying in my bed, exhausted after this weekend. I went to work on Friday, for 9 hours, that felt like etern...

It's Sunday night and I'm lying in my bed, exhausted after this weekend. I went to work on Friday, for 9 hours, that felt like eternity, and also on Saturday morning, so I was looking forward to Sunday, to have some sleep, however, I woke up early and went to our local sports hall to play bedminton with my dad. It was fun and I really loved it, but now I feel I need to get some proper sleep.
The weekend was great! On Saturday evening we went to a restaurant with my girls to celebrate my big sister's birthday and after dinner mom and sister went to the cinema to see a live broadcast from NY Metropolitan Opera (I gave them the tickets as a Christmas present and I'm glad they both loved it!)
And today, on Sunday, I went to play a bedminton, when I came home I prepared lunch for my girls, then we had a traditional coffee time and after that I worked with my sis on our new project. I don't want to give away much infomation about our plans, but I hope I will be able to share everything about it soon! I think you will like it! It's something very special, new, original and usefull! So fingers crossed and bye for now!

Happy Monday!

With love,
Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů