Merry Monday

Happy and Merry Monday everyone! I wonder why people say Happy and Merry only on Christmas. I think that everyday should be happy and merry,...

Happy and Merry Monday everyone! I wonder why people say Happy and Merry only on Christmas. I think that everyday should be happy and merry, not only one day in a year. Weird. However, back to Monday!


Monday

What are your plans for this week? Do you have something special in you calendar? I am starting my week with a dentist, so I am pretty sure that will be the worst thing this week. Not that I don't like my dentist, I respect all dentists, but going to the doctors and dentists is not my favourite thing. I am alway nervous and I don't have a reason to be, but I hope that some of you understand me.
In the afternoon I am going cross country skiing and am curious what it will be like. I haven't seen my ski since 2015, I think, so it will be fun to even make a move. Or maybe it's the same as with cycling-you know what is said:  it's like riding a bicycle, once you learn how to do it, you never forget it.


Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday


Tomorrow in the morning I will do a good deed and take the shift in the cinema instead of my friend and in the evening I have a date with my dad, because I promised him a new haircut.
On Wednesday I will also go to the cinema, so just another day at work and on Thursday, finally, I will go to my favourite zumba lesson! For the first time this year. Two weeks ago, it was me who was ill and a week ago, my sister. So I took care after her, because it was me who caused she didn't feel well and skipped two zumba lessons, so I am really looking forward to go!

La La Land


And just to inform you, the whole time I am writing this post, I am listening to the best soundtrack ever. Music from La La Land. I've seen the film yesterday (again) and loved it even more than the first time! The music is amazing, I almost sang it out loud on my way home. And the film, I love it!

Have a lovely week,
Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů