13 Reasons Why

Hello guys! How are you? I haven't been writing any new posts lately, because I didn't really have any inspiration. However, ...

Hello guys!



How are you? I haven't been writing any new posts lately, because I didn't really have any inspiration. However, today I finished watching 13 Reasons Why and it left me speechless. The show is really something and I mean it in a good way. It is not just another teenage TV show. The message of this show is strong and powerful and its aim is to prevent self-destructive behavior, especially suicides and all kind of things that can leed to them.
Okay, my high school wasn't that bad, it wasn't bad at all. I had my friends and subjects I liked and the social media wasn't that popular at that time and they didn't effect my school life at all.
Yet, the show influenced me.


I am also not a high school kid anymore and I am grateful. Kids are evil and they can be mean. O nthe other side,I know that things that happens to you on high school doesn't matter few years later. The life goes on, people go on. It is pitty that you don't know these things when you are a high school student.
And now, years later, my high school is over, I am happy and I love myself (and I think I learnt it by myself). My parents love me, but in their own way and I know it's hard for them to love me with every decision I make and with everything I do. For example, I know they hate my tattoos and I know that my Dad is pissed off, because I didn't finish college. Not enough for you? My granparents are pissed off too. Also because of the college. So I just wanted to pointed out that my background is not ideal and that my parents don't love me unconditionally and I don't blame them. I want to say that the way how you see yourself is the most imporant. I don't care what people say/think about me. I am the only person I know for sure I will spend the rest of my life with and I have to be 100% happy about everything I do, because all the consequences of my decisions are something I have to live with forever.

Kate

Okay, I am fine and satisfied with my life right not, but still, there is one thing I would like to experience: I would like to be in Malibu :-)



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů