May shortly

May is almost over and the summer is in the air! What a wonderful time of the year! And what I have been up to lately? Mother's Day ...

May is almost over and the summer is in the air! What a wonderful time of the year! And what I have been up to lately?


Mother's Day


Second Sunday in May is Mother's Day and this year, me and my sister took Mum to a local restaurant she had never been before and we all enjoyed the visit. Afterr that we bought her a bunch of flowers and came straight home to enjoy coffee time together.


Night of Museums


This year, I visited a local museum of Glass and Jewellery where I had been before, but can't remember when... let's say it by a quote: A long time ago, in a museum not so far away...
But back to this year! I liked every single floor! Okay, the modern art is really ugly (for me), because I don't understand it (obviously). But! The classic and simple glass is fantastic. And if I were to ask which thing I liked the best in the whole museum I would definitely say Le Tour de France Trophy! I love watching the Tour and the trophies look amazing. So, if you are also fans of guys and bikes, July is coming!



Bosh Fresh Festival


Food. Coffee. Nearby city. Famous Czech cook. Local restaurants.
That was Bosh Fresh Festival I visited this year.


Halwa shot-yoghut, oat-flakes, mint 



Coconut - for the first time in my life! Tasty, but tooooo sweet :-)





And of course-gelato!


Me & Gardening


Me and plants, flowers and trees, it is not a good combination. I tend to forget about them so often, they usually die (sooner or later). This summer I wanted to have more flowers on our balcony, but some resistant, so I bought a succulent! His name is František and here he is:


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů