JUNE

Hello there! It's Monday morning, the summer is almost here and I am here with a new post to inform you about my future posts th...



Hello there!

It's Monday morning, the summer is almost here and I am here with a new post to inform you about my future posts that I hope you will enjoy, but first of all, can we talk about The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales? I saw the film yesterday and I loved it! The plot was delightful! I was affraid it would be rubbish, but surprisingly the opposite is true. Jack Sparrow is still the same, maybe more drunk, Hector Barbossa is however very different from what we are used to and there are also new characters: son of Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner named Henry who is determined to help his father, young orphan Carina, who is desperate to find her father and lastly, Salazar, who wants to kill Jack. If you are a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, I am sure you will like this last part and also the closure of the whole story.



And now, let's move on. Last week I went on an adventure and visited one breathtaking island and I want to share my thoughts and photos and everything with you, because it was trully amazing! I am writing the post already, but it takes me so long, because I have so much to say (write) and I don't want to overwhelm you, so please be patient :-) I am doing my best to show you how amazing that place was!

Have an awesome day!
Love, 
Kate


PS: I am also planning to watch Wonder Woman, because I just LOVE the actress and if the film is as awesome as I hope it is, I will let you know ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů