Weekend in Prague

Part of family lives in Prague, so I go there quite often to visit them. Manon However, this time I wasn't going there only because...

Part of family lives in Prague, so I go there quite often to visit them.

Manon


However, this time I wasn't going there only because of my family, but also because some time ago I bought tickets to the National Theatre in Prague to see Manon Lescaut - a  story about love and suffer. I saw a photo from this piece in some magazine and I knew I want to see it and now I am glad I did see it. It was cruel and sad and realistic and understandable, also tragic, funny, romantic, surprising and not exactly happy ending. So that was on Friday.





Saturday & Sunday


On Saturday morning we had a little walk in Prague, visited Vyšehrad and had a really bad view, it was all foggy and not sunny at all then we went to Náplavka where a traditional market was taking place and it felt so cool. There was food and coffee and flowers and clothes, literally everything you can think of was there! I have never been to this market before :-) After that we were sooo hungry that we had to go somewhere and have something to eat and we ended up in running sushi and I felt like I am in Heaven! We spent there almost two hours and I ate everything, or at least I felt like I did! The rest of the day involved coffee, relaxing and walking, together with wine drinking and watching films from the days my elder sister was a child.



Sunday was the day we made over 22 000 steps and maybe that is also why my legs hurt on Monday. We visited Starbucks (I was there for the very first time in my life) and had a coffee, stayed at granparents' home to have lunch toegether and of course a coffee together and in the afternoon we packed up our things and with our luggage went to the centre where were soooo many many people, so instead of romantic walk in a historical part of the town before we left it felt more like in a horror zombie movie!



Still, it was a nice and lovely weekend. I hope you had a good weekend too!

Love, Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů