Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the 14th February. That means it's st. Valentine's Day. Do you celebrate this day? I don't. In fact, the first thing th...

Today is the 14th February. That means it's st. Valentine's Day. Do you celebrate this day? I don't. In fact, the first thing that came on my mind when I think about Valentine is Al Capone. Do you know what I mean? Yes, st. Valentine's Day Massacre. No kidding. This is really the first thing I can think about. If you don't know what it was, let me explain: Al Capone was a bad guy who had never been caught for a murder and he ended in jail because of taxes...crazy, right? So this bad guy is assumed to be responsible for this massacre that happened in 1929 in Chicago. Memebers of Al Capone's gang dressed up like policemen and shot 7 guys, the members of the Irish American Gang.
So that was it, in a shortcut.



I guess that normal people think about love gestures and flowers an chocolates first. So if you didn't know already I'm not a prototype of a normal person. I think I'm very extraordinary and I'm kinda proud to be different than all the others.
The second thing that comes on my mind is the film Valentine's Day starring Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper,... very nice film, I'seen three times or more and I like it.
And the third and last thing, a little fat guy with a bow and arrow.

And what did I do today so far?

I spent a very pleasant time with a book written by Sophie Kinsella on our balcony, because the Sun is shining so strongly today and the sky is blue and everything seems just perfect. So this is really a great day for me and I am very happy and positive today and would like to spread this good mood around me and infect everyone around me!
So happy Valentine's Day and if you are heading out tonight have fun!

Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů