2020

Hi, it´s been quite a long time since I wrote a proper post. So, I guess this means I'm back. Or maybe not. I don´t know. I just felt ...

Hi,

it´s been quite a long time since I wrote a proper post. So, I guess this means I'm back. Or maybe not. I don´t know. I just felt like writing, so I opened up this blank page and started to write down this.... So we´ll see how this will turn out...

Let me start again...

Hi,
it´s nice to be back. Writing a new post, sum up last year and write some bits and pieces about my life. Last year was hell of a year! I mean WTF? The year was full of ups and downs and full of fuckups and amazing things, literally all mixed up! I started the year single and ended it living with my girlfriend. Never thought this could happen. Yet, it did happen. Crazy, I know. Me, a person who can perfectly work on their own fell in love and couldn't do a thing about it. And somehow it ended it up well. So, this was how the first two months of 2020 was like. I was living in a new appartment with my girlfriend, everything seemed to be just about right, finally, and then, two weeks ago... corona virus came and infected first few people in our country. It all started slowly... My girlfriend Annie and I, we were staying at home, because she had a spring holiday and I took a week off to be with her. We had big plans about going somewhere abroad, but then we changed our mind and stayed home and wanted to travel just in our neighborhood, we also planned going out to restaurants, have brunches and just chill together. Well, we did go out, have brunch and stuff, but on Wednesday, all schools in our country were closed, ok, more time to be together, but during the next days things started to escalated quickly - fist concerts and theathres were closed, then restaurant and cafes after 8 p.m. and during the weekend almost everything got closed (all bars, restaurants, cafes, shops apart from grocery shops, pharmacy, drugstores and flower shops). So, here we are, starting the second week of quarantine together and still feeling positive and happy about living together with my girl and spending literally 24 hours a day together. And because there are plenty of things you can do during quarantine, I also decided to write more and apart from writing about our trips from last year, I will start a quarantine diary and share it with you guys. So get ready, because YES, I 'M BACK!




Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů