NEW YEAR, NEW ME

Dear reader, hello, welcome to my blog. In 2018 I realised I´m a real adult and I should behave as one. However, knowing something doesn...

Dear reader,


hello, welcome to my blog. In 2018 I realised I´m a real adult and I should behave as one. However, knowing something doesn´t automatically mean you know how to do it, sometimes knowing the theory doesn´t help and all you do is faking it till you make it :-)



 I live on my own, take care of myself, and still have no clue who I want to be when I grow up. Pretty funny story, I know. All these books I´ve read and all these films I´ve seen taught me, that whatever is supposed to happen, will happen. So I guess I´m waiting until it will happen.

Another thing that is not very typical for me is a list of New Year´s Resolutions, as you may know I make a list of Birthday wishes (every year on my birthday I make a list of things I want to learn / experience until my next birthday, however, year 2018 was different and I didn´t make that list on my B-day, so I´m making it now. There are many items and I would like to fulfill every single one, so we will see. (In this very moment I think the title of this post makes a perfect sense, right? :-) I am also sorry, but I don´t want to share them with you, due to the fact that they are rather personal and I would like to keep them only to myself :-) Okay, okay... there is one I can tell you: TRAVEL. In 2019 I want to travel at least as much as I did in 2018, or even a little bit more.



And of course, because a new year has come: I wish you all the best, lots and lots of love, happiness, health, wealth, good books and films and be surrounded by people who love you.

Love,
Kate

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů