About Me

Hello guys! I have already mentioned something about my previous blogs and you might have noticed that I really enjoy writing, especially w...

Hello guys!
I have already mentioned something about my previous blogs and you might have noticed that I really enjoy writing, especially writing blogs :-)
However, now it's time to say something about me.
Well, my name is Kate - nice to meet you,  I enjoy watching films, (currently I am working in the cinema-so it's kinda my dream job ;) ), I also love sewing and other forms of creating (drawing, taking pictures with my camera and of course-writing). Going out for a walk is also something I enjoy together with trips, exploring new places, experiencing new adventures, living in the moment, enjoying every day,... one of my favourite sayings is Carpe Diem, together with In Omnia Paratus (those of you who know Gilmore Girls know).



Since I was a teenager I see how much I have changed. I am trully and deeply trying to enjoy every minute of my life, I am also smarter and even though I know it sounds weird I think I am a better person. I care about people I love, I look after them and want to make them happpy, I also take care of myself and this sounds even worse, but I really love myself, because it's so important and many people aren't capable of this kind of love.
I have so many dreams and wishes, but I am not sure what I want to do, so I am tyring all kind of things and gathering experiences.

For the beginning I give away quite a lot about myself, so I hope you will come back and enjoy reading my posts.

With Love,
Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů