Inkkas

A while ago my sister told me about a company that makes shoes and plants one tree for every purchase. And what is more, the company also su...

A while ago my sister told me about a company that makes shoes and plants one tree for every purchase. And what is more, the company also supports fair trade and global philanthropy. All of their shoes are made in Latin America from authentic textiles.
Now I guess it's time to give you the name - Inkkas.
I love the background and the story behind this company and I also fell in love with their shoes! They look fantastic and I couldn't resist and bought one pair few weeks ago and when my order came I was so happy and proud that thanks to me a tree has been planted.


The founder of Inkkas is Dan Ben-nun Was and he got inspired on his travels across Latin America where he saw beautiful pairs of shoes from authentic textiles on a local market. 

So if you are thinking about buying new pair of shoes and you also want to do something good for our Earht - buy Inkkas. This article is not paid for advetorial, it's written with love, because the shoes are great and the Mission of Inkkas is something I support :-) 




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů