Tattoo

I have always wanted to get a tattoo. Okay, not always, but since I was a little princess who wanted to explore the world. I know that even ...

I have always wanted to get a tattoo. Okay, not always, but since I was a little princess who wanted to explore the world. I know that even now some people think of a tattoo and immediately think of a prisoners or pirates (my dad for example), but I think that time has changed and it is a common thing nowadays.
The only problem  was my nervosity and also a motif and placement on my body. However, the life can be pretty unpredictable and so it happend that my boyfriend fell in love with tatoo machines so much he learnt how to do it and suddenly the whole problem was solved!
That was about half a year ago...
Now I have more than one tattoo on my body and I am happy :-) Even though my family doesn't like it as much as I do, they have understood that I am a grown up and I can do decisions on my own.
And what is the worst thing about getting a tattoo?
The pain. And I also found out that I don't like the sound of tattoo machines and when it comes closer to my body I start to panic for no reason :-)


Banana tattoo



Pretty good job, right? My boyfriend was so kind he let me try out his tattoo machine and this is what I made.



Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů