Another Weekend passed by

Hello and happy Monday guys! How are you doing? Enjoying Autumn? I don't like being cold, so I am already wearing my winter sweaters to...

Hello and happy Monday guys!
How are you doing? Enjoying Autumn? I don't like being cold, so I am already wearing my winter sweaters to feel comfortable and cosy.
And how was your weekend? Ebven though I went to work from Friday to Sunday, I also did pretty awesome stuff! On Friday evening I voted with my girls and then we had a small partyish evening with wine and aliexpress and on Saturday even/night we went to a concert! I have never been to the concert of Tomáš Klus before and it was really FANTASTIC! So much fun! I enjoyed every single second!


My sister's photogenic meal







And this is how my weekend ended:


I came home from work in the evening and these guys were waiting for me in the kitchen. Welcome Mr. Angry Bird and Mrs. Pumpkin. I could't wait, so I took my camera, made this picture and I ate Mr. Angry Bird. (Mrs. Pumpkin was waiting for me until the morning...)

So that was my Weekend...

Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů