Racing Car - Toy Machine

It's not even my birthday yet and I've already bought myself a present. Yes, I bought a small racing car. I know I am not ten...

It's not even my birthday yet and I've already bought myself a present.


Yes, I bought a small racing car. I know I am not ten anymore and I should probably behave as an adult, but what the hell! I've already had so much fun with this car  and it came only yesterday! Ok, to be honest, my first attempt to control the car was soo bad I hit the wall. Luckily, I bought a car that should be resistant, so its still OK. My boyfriend is more handy with the remote control than me, so I guess it's true what they say: men and boys play with cars, girls and women with cosmetics. However, I have always loved cars and I still have toy cars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche or BMW so I will learn how to control the car properly without hitting the walls or other obstackles!


So guys please welcome Cheetah! My new racing car.


Kate





You Might Also Like

0 komentářů