Grandma's nameday

On Wednesday my Grandma celebrated her nameday, so we organized a family trip which was more a family lunch outdoor, because we spent most o...

On Wednesday my Grandma celebrated her nameday, so we organized a family trip which was more a family lunch outdoor, because we spent most of the time in the restaurant waiting for our meal to come. However, the restaurant was so lovely I didn't really mind waiting such a long time.
It was the first time I was in that restaurant and the best tables were of course taken, but it wasn't a surprise when we consider it was noon and also a public holiday. The more time we had, the more time I could spent with my camera sneaking through the restaurant and taking pictures.




After we finished our lunch we went for a walk and met some lovely places and also a very friendly goat who was posing like a professional model! 








Kate







You Might Also Like

0 komentářů