Halloween Films

Not having any plans for Halloween? In my country we don't celebrate Halloween, however this year I am planning to celebrate this feast....

Not having any plans for Halloween? In my country we don't celebrate Halloween, however this year I am planning to celebrate this feast. Of course we have a jack-o'-lanthern on our balcony already, but I also plan to watch a Halloween film and wear a costume.  It would be weird to go trick and threat, because firstly, I am not a child, and secondly, people would be confused, because there is no such official event such as Halloween in the Czech Republic.



I already know which film I want to want on Halloween eve and I know it's more a childish film than a proper horor, but I am not really a fan of horror films. I like a good thriller when the plot is not visible and clear at the first sight, but horror films with zombies and killers-not really my cup of tea! So my film for Halloween eve is Double, Double, Toil and Trouble. I have never seen it before and I have always loved films with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, so I'm looking forward to this film!
I know you probably aren't interested in watching films with two little girls that aren't zombies, killers or small Devils, so my tips for you are following.

The Ring

The old good classic. I've seen only the American version with Naomi Watts in the main role and it was good. Well, good for a horror film.

The Sixth Sense

Bruce Willis and a little boy who can see dead people. If you haven't seen this film yet, watch it on Halloween, It's a must-see!

Vampire Diaries

Supernatural drama tv series with vampires, witches and others supernatural creatures! I have seen all the seasons and I currently watch the latest season and it is the most terryfying season I've seen so far (well at least according to the first episode).

Constantine

One of my favourites films. Keanu Reeves and Shia LaBeouf. Angels and demons and ordinary people between them.

If you prefer books, I also have two tips for you that are perfect for Halloween. Rosemary has a baby and The Stepford Wives. Both were written by Ira Levin are absolutely stunning! They both are so readable and terrifying and make you shivery!



Happy Halloween !


Kate

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů