Birthday

Do you know how people do a list of New Year's Resolutions? Well, this year I decided I do one for myself too, however not on a New Year...

Do you know how people do a list of New Year's Resolutions? Well, this year I decided I do one for myself too, however not on a New Year's Day but on my Birthday. It was my Birthday on Sunday and I was thinking about all kinds of things I would like to do this year (I mean from the day of my Birthday to the day ofmy next Birthday) and here is my list:

  1. First of all, I would really like to learn how to open up a bottle of Champagne. I consider this a good and practical skill. Still there is one tiny little problem... my fear. I am really afraid! 
  2. Workout at least twice a week or more. 
  3. Visit at least one foreign country.
  4. Find out what to do with my life.


 I think that especially number 4 will take me quite a lot time, so I consider it's enough for one year. Countdown started, so here I go-older, wiser...well, we will see about that, happy with my life, spontaneous, caring, free, in love and with no idea about my future...that's me.


Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů