Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

I love Gilmore girls! It was, and still is, my favourite tv series. I have seen all episodes and all of them more than once. So of cour...


I love Gilmore girls! It was, and still is, my favourite tv series. I have seen all episodes and all of them more than once. So of course I couldn't let the new episodes just passed by. So far I've seen the first episode called 'Winter' and the reamainig three are still waiting for me. There are Spring, Summer and Fall.

The saddest thing is that Edward Herrmann who played Richard Gilmore died, so the whole Emily's story will be something completely new not only for her, but also for us, the viewers.
Rory and Lorelai are still the same, they drink coffee, talk super fast and love each other. Although, I have to admit that this was the first time I've watched Gilmore Girls in English. I know their voices in Czech version, so this was pretty difficult for me at the beginning - not only they have an accent I've never related to their faces before, but they also speak so faaaast, that sometimes it's not easy to follow for a not-native-english-speaker-aka-me.
Luke is also still the same, Michel too, Lane looks more like a full time mum, Paris is a super trendy, but didn't change, Emily goes through emotional crisis and can't find her balance, Hep Alien is still alive and Stars Hollow looks the same!
To sum up, I'm thrilled! I love the first episode and I'm sure I will fall in love with the rest of them!
P.S. The intro is so charming! I expected the traditional one and I couldn't be more wrong :-)

Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů