Ways to relax your brain

 What do you like to do when you want to shut down for a few minutes and just relax your mind? I have few tips that work for me! By relax I ...

 What do you like to do when you want to shut down for a few minutes and just relax your mind? I have few tips that work for me! By relax I mean the process of thinking about everything you want to solve, but aren't capable to find the answer, so you need to do some action that gives you an opportunity to concentrate on the topic.

The best of the bests: workout. Not only it's good for your body, but I also think about so many things while working out, because I don't want to concentrate on the pain (if you workout you know what kind of pain I mean) and the best way to ignore it is simple: think about somenthing else. So while workingout I sort all kinds of things in my brain. And the best 'move' for this thinking-about-things? For me definitely dumbells! 
I bet that this method uses almost everyone! Shower. What a simple word and it has so much magic inside! I can think and rethink everything while I am having a shower. And very often I find a perfect solution to my current issue! 
Another action on my list is listening to music. This time of the year I already listen to Christmas songs and my mind comes with some really good ideas out of nowhere. 






Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů