First Snow & New Harry Potter Book

Hello people! It's snowing outside and the whole world is turning into a fairytale. It's a perfect weather for relax! I feel like I...

Hello people!
It's snowing outside and the whole world is turning into a fairytale. It's a perfect weather for relax! I feel like I want to grab a book and a huge cup of tea and just read the book whole day and from time to time just look out the window and enjoy the snowflakes falling from the sky.
Right now I am sitting at my desk, drinking tea, listening to Christmas songs and I feel co cozy and relaxed! The first day of snow is simply the best. It usually appears out of the blue and you wake up in the morning into a winter fairytale! It's almost magical!
And if you feel the same way as I do right now and wondering which book I read, it's Harry Potter and the Coursed Child.



I first saw this book when my friend got it from her partner and brought it to work. I wasn't sure what to expect from this new story about Harry Potter, but I knew for sure I want to read it! And here I am. My friend gave me the book to my Birthday and I already love it! I feel like a child again who is about to explore the magical world of Hogwarts for the first time, eventhoug I know it since my childhood. The book is perfect so far and I am enjoying every single page! I also got a new book from Zoe Sugg (by new I mean the paperback version of Girl Online On Tour) which I plan to read during the Christmas Holidays!




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů