Sunday, Brunch & Family

Originally, I wanted to name this post 'Breakfast at Granny's' , because that is exactly what I was doing on Sunday morning. I w...

Originally, I wanted to name this post 'Breakfast at Granny's' , because that is exactly what I was doing on Sunday morning. I woke up earlier than usual, picked up my sister and together we went to our Grandma's where was also our Dad and we enjoyed a lovely coffee & pancake morning together. In the afternoon I was in a Christmas mood, so I searched throught the Christmas boxes and voila! The thing that every Youtube girl has in her home the whole year, I now have in mine, too - Christmas light! They are, however, not on my bed, but they copy the doopost.
So, enjoy this autumny-wintery weather and have a great time!

Kate




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů