22nd December - Advent Tea Rooibos Vanilla

Ahoy! It's Thursday night, I came from work few minutes ago and now I'm sitting on the sofa and watching one my all-time favourite ...

Ahoy!
It's Thursday night, I came from work few minutes ago and now I'm sitting on the sofa and watching one my all-time favourite film The Holiday and waiting until my tea of the day becomes drinkable.
Today was the premiere of new animated film Sing and I was sceptical about this film, because I don't like animated films with main characters who sing all the time or worse: dance all the time! However, Sing is soooo lovely, amazing, perfect, adorable, cute and charming! You have to watch it! I was dancing and laughing all the time. And my tea is ready! It's unbelievable that 22 days ago I didn't like herbal tea and now I drink one herbal tea a day and I like them! Christmas time is magical and full of miracles!
Enjoy the last day before Christmas and be kind, friendly and share love with others!
I'm saying this, because my dad and my gradma are going really crazy during Christmas time and they don't have time to see me or my sis before our Christmas date, because they have so much things to do (for example buying Christmas presents, baking Christmas cookies, buying grocery for a traditional Christmas dinner,...) and I think they are missing the whole point of Christmas. It's not about spending all day in the kitchen, it's about spending time with people you love.


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů