Christmas Tea and Christmas Day

Christmas is over. This lovely day that comes only once a year is officially over. And I enjoyed it! I spent the morning at work, but it was...

Christmas is over. This lovely day that comes only once a year is officially over. And I enjoyed it! I spent the morning at work, but it was allright, because I met only nice people who were kind, so I didn't even mind I was at work on Christmas Day. And when I was on my way home it was snowing! I felt like Olaf in Frozen when he was born - so happy and couldn't believe my eyes!
At home, first of all, I prepared myself some snack, because I was starving and after a little break and a cup of coffee, I helped mum decorating the table and together we prepared everything for the evening. And then the evening came, which means dining, presents watching a Christmas film, eating Christmas sweets and being happy together!
I hope you had perfect Christmas!

Love,
Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů