Weekend: Relax and cups of Advent Tea

What a great weekend! The Saturday morning ment work for me, but after that I had a very pleasant and relaxing rest of the weekend. I spent...

What a great weekend!
The Saturday morning ment work for me, but after that I had a very pleasant and relaxing rest of the weekend. I spent the afternoon in a whirlpool and sauna and felt almost like a princess! And because every princesss  needs a happy ending I went to a burger restauran for a burger with fries and when I came home I prepared a tea bag of the day and watch the finale of Dancing with the Stars with my girls.
Sunday
In the morning, me and my sis went to visit our grandma and had a brunch together at her place. Our grandma is very chatty, so she overtook the majority of our conversation. I cooked lunch at my place and watched a romantic Christmas theme film with my sis, after that watched my favourite winter sport -biathlon-and then just chilled out, drink some tea, played games and just simply existed and by the way, the name of th tea I drank on Sunday is Pleasant Leisure Time a d that's exactly what my day was like!



Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů