Who is your Guardian Angel?

Why did I use such title? The tea of the day was Guardian Angel, so I was thinking if you have someone in your life who is always there for ...

Why did I use such title? The tea of the day was Guardian Angel, so I was thinking if you have someone in your life who is always there for you and helps you no matter what you are going through. For someone it can be family, for someone their friends, pets or even strangers that smiles at you on your way to work. And if you don't have someone like this, you can be your own Guardian Angel! According to what I can see around me before Christmas, people are going really crazy, so please guys, calm down, have yourself a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, sit down, grab your favourite book or watch your favourite film, or just meet your friends or members of your family and enjoy these little moments. Who cares if your home is perfectly clean or you have 20 different kinds of Christmas cookies, Christmas is not about food, about cleaning up all day, Christmas is about piece, happiness, gratitude, love, family and friends - don't forget about it!

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů