Day 2 with Advent Tea Collection

The tea of today is Earl Grey with cute drawing of bear on the packaging. The tea tasted amazing! It felt like being in the UK when I was ho...

The tea of today is Earl Grey with cute drawing of bear on the packaging. The tea tasted amazing! It felt like being in the UK when I was holding a cup of, traditional English tea. And what about me a the second day of December? Well, my morning was filled with work, but after that I prepared myself a delicious lunch, while eating I watched the first episode of Mentalist (and now I am seriously considering watching all the episodes, there are 151 of them by the way) and continued with the work.
In the evening I had a rendez-vous with my two friends from high school, we went to a local cafe and talked about everything, because we haven't met in a long long time, so we had a lot to discuss.


Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů