Ginger Sun after a long day at work

On Friday after work I felt very lucky I can finally go home, but before I opened the front door from the house I live in, I went for some s...

On Friday after work I felt very lucky I can finally go home, but before I opened the front door from the house I live in, I went for some sushi, you know, Ijust wanted to make my evening more special. And I also love the spicy soup! 




When I came home I was so desprate for a hot shower and after that I sat on the sofa with a cup of Ginger Sun tea (tea bag #9) in my hand and watched a fairytale, because Christmas is coming and it is essential to watch some fairytales! Ginger tea is one of my favourites, so I enjoyed my cup of tea and it made my evening even more special (that's what a good cup of tea can do, you know Sheldon, right? He would totally agree with me!)


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů