My Favourite Christmas Films

The Christmas films are the best! Which of them I prefer and love the most? Serendipity Classic romantic film. The whole story takes pl...

The Christmas films are the best! Which of them I prefer and love the most?

Serendipity

Classic romantic film. The whole story takes place in US, especially in New York City, which is my favorite city although I have never been there, but it's on my list of places I have to visit! Two main characters are played by Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack. They met one day in New York, it was almost Christmas day and they were both shopping. It doesn't sound romantic to meet someone in a shopping centre, however if there is something between the two people, it doesnt matter where you meet your soulmate. And that is exactly that story! Well, almost. There is a tiny little problem...Sara and Jonathan spent just one perfect evening together and that's it. Few years later they are both in a relationship and that's where the story continues...If you believe in fate or fortune or coincidence you will love this film! For me, it's one of the best Christmas romantic films I have ever seen! 


A Christmas Carol (2009)

Who wouldn't known the story of Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens? Scrooge is an old mean man whose favorite word is 'humbug' and he also hates Christmas. The story begins on a Christmas Eve, in London where Scrooge lives, seven years after his business partner's death. Scrooge is as mean as always, but one night changes it all! 
Ï love this version of this classic tale with Jim Carrey as the voice of Scrooge and the animation is splendid! I remember the year this version was relased and my sister took me to the cinema on a Christmas Day to see this tale. It was divine! I love everything about this film and I fogot to mention I saw it in 3D, so it was even more wonderful!




Home Alone

Typical Christmas film. Kevin is left home alone and what happens next? I think we all know that, but it's a tradition to watch this film during the Christmas period and in fact, the film is funny and cute and shows that perfect parents don't exist.



Zoella - Vlogmas

New video every day for 24 days. Do you know Zoella and her Vlogmas? She isn't a daily vlogger, so this is something special and I enjoy every single video! I've watched her Vlogmas 2014, 2015 and I'm currently watching 2016 and I love them! 

Happy & Merry!
Love, Kate



You Might Also Like

0 komentářů