Tea of the Day: Strong Will

On Tuesday I didn't want to get out of my bed in the morning. I mentioned before I am very sleepy lately, but on Tuesday I realised I mi...

On Tuesday I didn't want to get out of my bed in the morning. I mentioned before I am very sleepy lately, but on Tuesday I realised I miss passion in my life. I miss that one thing I could be loyal and passionate about. Yes, I do many things...I work at the cinema, which si awesome, I also worked in a caffee this year for about 6 months and it was an excellent experience, I love sewing, I enjoy writting, I love my blog, I am into taking pictures with my camera, I have a perfect boyfriend, my sister is also amazing partner in crime for me, BUT... I bet everyone had days like these when you don't feel emotional about anything. And tea named Strong Will was a real joke, because I am trying so hard not to lose my self-confidence and faith, but then days like these come and I feel powerless and can't think of any good target in my life. Luckily, I always try to look at the bright side of everything, so I know these days pass and next day evrything will be better, sun will shine brighter and I will be thankful for every breath I take and every sunset I can see.


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů