Day 1 with Advent Tea Collection

What a day! When I was going home on Wednesday night from the cinema, the whole town looked so romantic covered up in snow. However, when I ...

What a day! When I was going home on Wednesday night from the cinema, the whole town looked so romantic covered up in snow. However, when I woke up yesterday, it was absolutely clear that no one expected the snow (yeah, it's December and snow is very rare when you live in the mountains...sarcasm). Some roads were cleaned, but some were so full of snow I walked almost the whole way on the road and everytime I heard a noise of car, I quickly jumped to the side. In fact, I kind of liked this walk. It was adventurous and it was snowing the whole time.

I drank the tea of the day in the evening after having dinner. I was watching first episode of Gilmore Girls A Year in the Life (again) and supping the tea number one called "A good mood". It was a herbal tea and it contained blackberry, mint, strawberry, marigold, cornflower and sunflower! Perfect start of December!

Kate


You Might Also Like

0 komentářů